With the much anticipated British and Irish Lions squad for the upcoming tour of New Zealand unveiled on Wednesday by head coach Warren Gatland, we take a look at few of the key points from the announcement.
* Gatland has selected 41 players in his squad.
* It consists of 16 English, 12 Welsh, 11 Irish and two Scottish players.
* England lock Maro Itoje is the squad's youngest player, aged 22.
* The Lions will play 10 games in New Zealand, including three Tests against the All Blacks.
* Two of the Test matches will be at Eden Park, Auckland, where New Zealand are unbeaten since 1994.
* The squad contains 25 players who will be on their first Lions tour.
* When the Lions last toured New Zealand in 2005, they lost the Test series 3-0.
* Reigning English and European champions Saracens provide six members of the squad.
* Sam Warburton becomes only the second player after Martin Johnson to captain the Lions on two different tours.
* Two players will feature on a third Lions tour - Wales internationals Leigh Halfpenny and Alun Wyn Jones.